From Thursday February 19 to March 19 Marta Bretó, photographer and mountain guide, conducts in El Visor – Espai Fotogràfic a new editon of her Introductory Course to Nature Photography where she will teach us how to get around natural environments whenever we carry out a photographic session, respecting the environment, flora and fauna.
- Duration: 10 h (theorical) + Whole-day outdoors practical session (practical)
- Theory dates: Thursdays from February 19 to March 19
- Theory hours: from 19:00 h to 21:00 h
- Practical session: planned in the weekend March 14*
- * Subject to change according to weather conditions