El Visor – Espai Fotogràfic presents this Introductory Course to Digital Photography, aimed to all people who wish to know the possibilities offered by their camera and go beyond the automatic modes, optimize their equipment’s creative performance, and be able to take better photographs.
The sessions are markedly visual, and so they include many images in order to illustrate the concepts explained during the theoretical parts, many of them created specifically for this course.
- Professors: Jordi Capell and Tabare Moreyra
- Duration: 12 h (theoretical-practical)
- Dates and hours: Saturdays from June 30 to July 21 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Group: minimum 3 people; maximum 8 people
- Price: 100 €
- Groups with custom schedules can be arranged (minimum 3 people)
NOTE: The course will be taught in Catalan or Spanish